Delaware’s Premier Foot and Ankle Specialist
POST OPERATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOLLOWING NAIL SURGERY
- Keep the dressing on until instructed to remove:
You may remove the dressing on :______________________
- Clean your toe twice a day, morning and evening, with warm water and soap. Then rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Dry your toe well with a clean towel.
- After drying: apply a small amount of antibiotic ointment and cover the toe with a Band-Aid.
- Keep the area covered with a Band-Aid and antibiotic ointment, except when doing the care described above. Do this until _______________________
If you have any problem, questions, or concerns please call the office immediately at 302-735-9811. Someone is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you reach the answering service we will call you back as soon as possible.